Thursday, January 5, 2012

'The Screamers' by KiyaRaven

image host

Summary:

Street kid. Rockstar. Worlds apart and yet so similar. Sometimes fate throws people together for a reason, and sometimes two people that rub each other the wrong way make the best sparks. Cursing/Dark themes/hilarity/sex.

By KiyaRaven

Rated: M
Genre: Humor/Romance
Characters: Edward and Bella
Status: Complete

Fanfiction

Okay so I mentioned in a previous post that Rockerward is one of my favorites. Then the Bella is really badass cuz she comes from streets and is toughened up because of it. The E/B banter in the fic is great and I cannot remember the last time I laughed so much (maybe cuz I read too much angst but I digress). This fic also has Rob who later becomes good friends with E/B and his character is absolutely hilarious. In one scene I literally fell down my chair laughing. Also, a certain green-eyed lady also makes an appearance in the fic. In the latter part of the fic there are some dark themes when E/B's pasts are brought up which made me cry. There is some switching between POVs (Alice's and Emmett's and of course E/B's). Apart from all that the fic is really smutty and the lemons are really hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment