Monday, January 16, 2012

'Nineteen Canvasses' by Cars1

Summary:

Bella thinks she finally has it all together after a life altering accident, but when she meets Edward, a once successful artist who has lost his inspiration, everything she thought she knew changes. Rated M for a very good reason.

By Cars1

Rated: M
Genre: Romance/Drama
Characters: Edward and Bella
Status: Complete

Fanfiction

Sometimes I get burned out because I read a lot of fics and hardly ever take a break and then I sometimes even flounce those fics which cannot hold my attention for long. I was in one of my burned out phases that I found this one and it brought me out of my phase. It was a delight to read it because it is a passionate and emotional story. Edward is an artist and I love how passionate the author has made his character. It's a story where Edward and Bella help and heal each other and the author did a great job in writing it beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment