Wednesday, December 7, 2011

'Maybe' by 107yearoldvirgin

image host

Summary:

Can Bella survive her assignment at SXSW when lust and infatuation combust in 19 days? Almost Famous meets Twilight with a dose of KoL and Edward behind the drums. AH Lemons - like you didn't know.

By 107yearoldvirgin

Rated: M
Genre: Romance/Angst
Characters: Edward and Bella
Status: Complete

Google Docs (You can download it in different formats from there)

This fic features one of my most favorite Edwards - Rockerward. There's just something about him that just does things to me. It's a great angsty fic and there are some very good parallels to canon. Oh and there's a moment where Edward plays "Never Think" for Bella and it's just so amazing. Also Kings of Leon is one my favorite bands and their music added to the fic just did me in. 107yearoldvirgin is a great writer and I have read most of her fics and love them!

3 comments:

  1. The link isn't working. Do you have it available anywhere else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't have a link for it but I do have the pdf and if you want I can mail it to you.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete