Wednesday, December 7, 2011

'Emancipation Proclamation' by kharizzmatik

image host

Summary:

Edward grew up in a life of money, power and respect. Isabella was born into slavery-has never known another way. Their worlds collide and neither will ever be the same again. Will he give her freedom? Can he bear to ever let her go?
The tale of a Principe Della Mafia and his Bella Ragazza, two souls connected in a world full of chaos. Quella destinata per te, nessuno la prenderĂ . True Love Waits. Sempre.

By kharizzmatik

Rated: M
Characters: Edward and Bella
Status: Complete

PDF

A great trailer made by kharizzmatik herself. The story is portrayed in a great way!



Fan Made Trailer



Public Enemy Number One: An EP Novella

My name's Alec Evanson and I run one of the largest crime syndicates in history. I'm responsible for more murders than the Zodiac Killer and Ted Bundy combined. People think I'm heartless but I just do what I have to in order to survive. This is my story.

Rated: M
Genre: Angst/Suspense
Characters: Alec
Status: Complete

This is another one of my all time favorite fics. If you have been in the fandom and into fics then you've most probably already read it or heard of it in which I don't need to say anything. But, if you have never heard of it then you are deprived of a masterpiece because that is what it is. This fic really introduced me to the world of Mafia and I have no shame in saying that after reading it I went and watched all three parts of Godfather. It is an amazingly written fic and that is why it is also getting published. The published novel would be named "Sempre" and I absolutely cannot wait for it to be out so I can read that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment